DART will operate on the following schedule for the Labor Day holiday on Monday, September 6:
- DART bus, light rail and Dallas Streetcar services will follow a Sunday schedule.
- The Trinity Railway Express commuter rail will not operate.
- The Inland Port GoLink Zone will operate on a Sunday schedule (5 a.m.-8 a.m. and 5 p.m.-8 p.m.) on Monday, Sept. 6. There will not be service in any of the other GoLink Zones.
- DART's administrative offices, Customer Care Center, and Lost & Found will be closed.
- Customers with questions about schedules can contact DART's Customer Information Center at 214-979-1111 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- DART's Paratransit Services will run a Saturday schedule and the Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed. Customers may call Thursday, Sept. 2, to book their trips through Monday, Sept. 6, and Friday, Sept. 3, to book their trips through Tuesday, Sept. 7. Customers can also schedule, view and cancel trips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.DART.org/Paratransit.
DART route and schedule information can be found at www.DART.org.