Happy Independence Day weekend! Since Independence Day is observed on July 3 this year, the holiday schedule changes apply to Friday service.
DART and Trinity Railway Express will operate the following holiday weekend schedules in celebration of the Fourth of July:
- DART buses and light rail will operate a Sunday schedule on Friday and regular schedules on both Saturday and Sunday.
- TRE trains will run on their current weekday schedule Friday, July 3, with no service Saturday or Sunday.
- The Dallas Streetcar will continue regular operation every 20 minutes throughout the weekend.
- GoLink will run a Sunday schedule on Friday and operate in the Inland Port Zone only. GoLink Inland Port service will operate normal Saturday and Sunday hours on the weekend.
- Mobility Management's Paratransit Call Center will be closed Friday through Sunday. Clients wishing to schedule trips by phone for any of the three days will need to do so by Thursday, July 2.
- DART Customer Service will be open Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., but administrative offices, Customer Care, DART Store and Lost and Found will be closed.
Find DART and TRE route and schedule information when you call DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111, or when you visit DART.org or trinityrailwayexpress.org.