For many, Labor Day means an extra day off to enjoy spending time with family and friends. If your outing includes DART, remember that rail replacement work
in downtown Dallas will occur Saturday, Aug. 31 through Sunday, Sept. 1. Several bus routes will operate to replace interrupted rail service. On Monday, rail service will resume. However, DART will operate a modified schedule in observance of Labor Day.
Modified Labor Day Schedule:
- DART bus, light rail and Dallas streetcar services will follow a Sunday schedule.
- The Trinity Railway Express commuter rail will not operate.
- DART's administrative offices, Customer Care Center and Lost and Found will be closed.
- Customers with questions about schedules can contact DART's Customer Information Center at 214-979-1111 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- DART Paratransit services for customers with disabilities will operate on a Saturday schedule. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed on Labor Day. Customers may call Thursday, Aug.29, to book their trips through Monday, Sept.2, and Friday, Aug. 30, to book their trips through Wednesday, Sept. 4. Customers may call Tuesday, Sept. 3, to book trips through Thursday, Sept. 5. X-Press Booking, Web Booking and voicemail will also be available.
DART route and schedule information can be found at www.DART.org