DART, TRE will operate adjusted schedules for the Christmas holiday
Posted on Dec 23, 2013 by thudsondd
DART and the TRE will operating a special schedule this week in observance of Christmas Day.
Tuesday, December 24
• DART - Buses and light rail will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
• TRE - Regular weekday schedule.
• Paratransit - Regular subscription trips will be canceled. Customers needing service for Tuesday, Dec. 24, are encouraged to begin calling Thursday, Dec. 19. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will also be closed. However, next day scheduling will be accepted using our voicemail booking system and DART's automated booking feature, X-Press Booking. To speak with a staff person, customers may begin calling Thursday, Dec. 19, to schedule service through Wednesday, Dec. 25. Customers should call 214.515.7272 and choose Option 3 to schedule their trip.
Wednesday, December 25
• DART administrative offices are closed.
• DART - Buses and light rail will operate on a Sunday schedule.
• TRE - No service.
• Paratransit - Sunday schedule.
Thursday, December 26
• Regular weekday service will resume for all services.