It's a busy weekend for DART with the Texas-OU football game at the Cotton Bowl bringing thousands to the area, with many wanting to take DART straight to the game. DART has special service that day to accommodate all of the fans trying to get to the game. Check out the guide below to find your best route.
If you're coming from the north...
• Via I-35: Park at Trinity Mills Station and either board a Green Line train (which will take you straight to MLK, Jr. Station) or board a special express bus that takes you straight to the State Fair of Texas.
• Via US 75: Park at Parker Road Station and board a special Red Line train that will take an alternative route straight to MLK, Jr. Station for the State Fair of Texas.
If you're coming from the south...
• Via I-35: Park at Ledbetter Station and board a northbound Blue Line train. Transfer to the Green Line circulator at Union Station for service to the State Fair of Texas.
• Via US 45: Park at Buckner Station and board a Green Line train for service straight to the State Fair of Texas.
If you're coming from the west...
• The Trinity Railway Express is operating additional service on Saturday, October 11 for the Red River Showdown. Passengers will deboard at Victory Station to transfer to buses that will complete the trip to the State Fair of Texas. Learn more about the TRE service and schedule here
If you're staying in downtown Dallas...
• DART is continually operating a Green Line circulator that does circles around downtown Dallas before, during and after the game. Board one of these trains to reach the State Fair of Texas.
Enjoy the game! Get more details about DART service on our Red River Showdown special page