Let DART be your ride to the endless list
of New Year's Eve events around the Dallas-Fort Worth area this Wednesday evening. DART will be operating extra service until 2 a.m. See below for complete details.
Wednesday, December 31
Thursday, January 1
- DART buses and the TRE will be on a regular weekday schedule, but an extra westbound TRE train will leave 20 minutes after the Big D NYE fireworks at Victory Station.
- DART Rail has a regular weekday schedule until midnight. Trains will then run every 30 minutes until 2 a.m. Two-car trains will operate on the Red, Orange and Blue lines with three-car trains on the Green Line.
- The last scheduled DART trains from the Big D NYE event are:
- Red Line to Parker Road departs West End at 2:14 a.m.
- Red Line to Westmoreland departs West End at 2:18 a.m.
- Blue Line to Downtown Rowlett departs West End at 2:17 a.m.
- Blue Line to Ledbetter departs West End at 2:16 a.m.
- Orange Line to Parker Road departs Victory at 1:57 a.m.
- Orange Line to DFW Airport departs Victory at 2:05 a.m.
- Green Line to North Carrollton/Frankford departs Victory at 2:29 a.m.
- Green Line to Buckner departs Victory at 2:02 a.m.
- DART buses and light rail operate on a Sunday schedule.
- TRE - No service.
- Paratransit - Sunday schedule. Regular subscription trips will be canceled on New Year's Day. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will also be closed.
- DART administrative offices are closed.
DART route and schedule information is available on www.DART.org
and TRE information is at www.TrinityRailwayExpress.org
. Customers needing schedule information can also call 214.979.1111. DART's Customer Information Center will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on New Year's Eve and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on New Year's Day.
Have a safe and happy new year!