It's the last week of the State Fair of Texas. Don't let this fair season pass you by without hopping on DART to all the fun.
Did you know the fair has approximately 100 daily performances included in the price of admission? From musical performances to acrobatic shows to animal stunts, there is something for you and your family to enjoy.
Riding the Green line gives you direct access to all the fair festivities. You can catch the Green Line to MLK, Jr. Station located south of R.B. Cullum Boulevard and convenient to the Gate 6 entrance and the Cotton Bowl Stadium.
DART’s also helping you navigate to all the fair fun with the following service changes:
- Extra Green Line trains between Victory and Lawnview stations from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays and 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekends; all trips will feature 3-car trains.
- Orange Line extended to Parker Road on all trips, weekdays and weekends.
- Added Green and Blue line service after 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
- Extra buses on Routes 60 and 409 Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will operate on all four Sundays during the fair.
Another way DART makes your fair experience easy to get to is with the GoPass℠ app
. Use the app to purchase both your State Fair of Texas general admission tickets and DART transit passes. You can save $2 off State Fair of Texas admission when you use the app. Set up your GoPass account, buy your tickets in advance, but DON’T activate them until the day you use them. The app is free through the Google Play store or the App Store.
For more information about all the fun at the fair, visit bigtex.com
. To learn more about how DART can take you there, visit DART.org/StateFair