We’ve discussed many of the elements of the Cotton Belt, but we know there are still a lot of unanswered questions and concerns out there. That’s why DART is excited to host a special Facebook Live to provide an update on North Texas’ first regional rail line. Join us!
A Look at the Road Ahead
- What: A Facebook Live with DART’s Cotton Belt team providing North Texans important updates about the Cotton Belt
- When: Thursday, March 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
- Where: Visit our Facebook page and follow the hashtag #Get2KnowCB for real-time updates!
- Why: To continue our ongoing conversation about how to best move our region forward together, giving North Texans an opportunity to have their questions and concerns addressed.
- How: Ask a question about the project by following along and using the hashtag #Get2KnowCB.
During the event, DART Assistant Vice President of Capital Planning Chad Edwards and Project Manager Kay Shelton will be on hand to provide an overview of the Cotton Belt project, including:
- An update on where it currently stands in terms of development, logistics, and planning.
- Current corridor and vehicle design considerations as well as mitigation measures being taken to protect our communities.
- How you can provide feedback or participate as the process moves forward.
There will also be a short question-and-answer session to allow participants to weigh in with their questions, concerns, and thoughts.
We hope you can join us for our Cotton Belt Facebook Live Event—Thursday, March 15 at 12:00 PM CDT—to hear more about this exciting project and what it means for North Texans. Stay tuned for more to come!