It's a busy, busy weekend in the Dallas-Fort Worth area with the NCAA Final Four (and related events
), the Big D Texas Marathon, Disney On Ice, the Dallas International Film Festival and other events in town.
Here's what you need to know about DART's service:
• All of DART Rail will be operating until 1:30 a.m. Friday night through Monday night.
• DART is operating additional Green Line service downtown on Saturday, April 5. Between 2:53 p.m. and 5:53 p.m., trains operate from Union Station through downtown Dallas to Fair Park. Between 6:01 p.m. and 8:01 p.m., trains operate from Fair Park through downtown Dallas to Union Station.
• The Trinity Railway Express will be adding Sunday service and running additional trains throughout the weekend.
• The NCAA is operating a special shuttle from CentrePort Station to AT&T Stadium. Information about that shuttle and how to purchase tickets can be found here
• Shuttle buses will travel between Victory Station and Union Station to ease congestion and help Green Line and Orange Line customers get to the NCAA March Madness Music Festival. More information about riding DART to NCAA events can be found here
• DART will have hundreds of volunteers on hand throughout the weekend to help direct passengers to events.
• The D-Link will have a small detour
at Convention Center Station due to the music festival.
• Bus riders on routes 19, 60, 76, 111, 409 and 595 should expect detours Sunday
due to the Big D Texas Marathon.
All riders should allow for extra time to reach their destinations this weekend due to the anticipated crowds. Thank you for riding DART.