Need a ride to vote? DART has you covered with free trips to voting locations within the DART Service Area. Here is what you need to know before you make your way to the polls for the November general elections.
- When is the election? The Texas primary election is on Tuesday, November 7.
- How do I find my voting location?
You will need to check with the election’s office in your county. Visit DART.org/Vote for a list of county election offices.
- When are voting locations open?
Voting locations are open at various times during early voting and from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. on the day of the Texas primary election. Check your county’s elections website for specific times.
- Is DART offering free rides if I early vote or just on Election Day?
No, DART does not provide free rides for early voting. DART is only providing free transportation to voting locations all day on the day of the Texas primary election – Tuesday, November 7.
- Are free rides available on all DART vehicles?
Voters can ride at no charge on all DART buses, trains, the Dallas Streetcar, GoLink, Paratransit Services and the TRE between EBJ Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
- Are face masks required on board DART vehicles?
Yes, face masks are still required on all DART vehicles. If you forget yours, you’ll find free mask dispensers onboard. DART also provides hand sanitizer on all buses and trains.
- How can I find the best route to my voting location on DART?
You can use the “Plan” tool in the free GoPass® app. There also is a Trip Planner on DART.org, or you can contact DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111.
- Is GoLink offering free rides on Nov. 7?
Yes. By entering the promo code VOTE117 in the GoPass app or by providing the code over the phone at 214-515-7272, GoLink riders can redeem a complimentary Adult Local Day Pass valid for a free booking on November 7.
- Where can I get more information?
Just visit DART.org/Vote for more details.