Need a ride to vote? DART has you covered with free trips to voting locations within the DART Service Area. Here is what you need to know before you make your way to the polls for the November general elections.
- When is the election?The general election is on Tuesday, Nov. 8.
- How do I find my voting location?
Check with the elections office in your county. Visit DART.org/Vote for a list of county election offices.
- When are voting locations open?
Voting locations are open at various times during early voting and from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. on the day of the general election. Check your county’s elections website for specific times.
- Is DART offering free rides if I early vote or just on Election Day?
DART is only providing free systemwide transportation to voting locations on the day of the general election – Tuesday, Nov. 8.
- Are free rides available on all DART vehicles?
Yes. Voters can ride at no charge on all DART buses, trains, the Dallas Streetcar, GoLink, Paratransit Services and the TRE between EBJ Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
- How can I ride GoLink for free on Nov. 8?
To ride GoLink for free on election day, use promo code VOTE08 in the GoPass app or provide the code over the phone at 214-515-7272. GoLink riders can redeem a complimentary Adult Local Day Pass valid for a free booking on Nov. 8 only.
- Are face masks still required on board DART vehicles?
No, face masks are not required, but if you wish to wear one, DART provides complimentary masks and hand sanitizer on board.
- How can I find the best route to my voting location on DART?
You can use the “Plan” tool in the free GoPass® app. There also is a Trip Planner on DART.org, or you can contact DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111.
- Where can I get more information?
Just visit DART.org/Vote for more details.