Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) will operate on the following schedule for the Labor Day holiday on Monday, September 4.
- DART Buses and Light Rail: Operating on a weekend schedule.
- The Trinity Railway Express (TRE): No service.
- DART GoLink: GoLink service will be available in all zones except the Inland Port Connect (IPTMA) Zone.
- DART Customer Information Center: Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 214-979-1111 for trip-planning needs, while the administrative offices, DARTmart, Lost and Found, and the Customer Care Center, which handles complaints, commendations, suggestions, will be closed.
- DART Paratransit: DART's Paratransit Services will run a Saturday schedule and the Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed. Customers may call Thursday, August 31, to book their trips through Monday, September 4, and Friday, September 1, to book their trips through Tuesday, September 5. Customers can also schedule, view, and cancel trips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at DART.org/paratransit.
Route and schedule information for DART and the Dallas Streetcar is available at DART.org or by calling 214-979-1111. TRE schedule information can be found at trinityrailwayexpress.org.