The 2021 DART Student Art Contest is open to students in kindergarten through 12th grade. Here are seven entry requirements to remember:
1. Each poster must visually illustrate the theme "Everyday Heroes Ride DART."
2. Limit one entry per student. Designs must be original work created by the student. No group entries allowed.
3. Students may use multiple colors or black and white. Entries must measure 11" high x 17" wide, and the design should be laid out horizontally. Mailed entries should be submitted on heavy paper such as poster, tag or illustration board.
4. Media may include crayons, paint, markers, colored pencils and digital art.
5. Contestants should include the DART logo in any drawings of buses or trains.
6. Students in all grade levels now have the option of submitting their entries online. All digital entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at DART.org/ArtContest.
7. All mailed entries must include a completed entry form (click here to download the entry form in PDF format). Affix the completed form to the back of the artwork. Entries must arrive no later than 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 and should be directed to:
DART's Transit Education Program
2021 Student Art Contest
Dallas Area Rapid Transit
1401 Pacific Avenue
P.O. Box 660163
Dallas, TX 75266-0163
Learn more about the 2021 DART Student Art Contest at DART.org/contest.